Friday, July 19, 2013

Just a Message

I probably won't be able to make a real post for at least a day or so. I have a bunch of ideas in the wings, but right now I'm working on stuff for my two panels at Anime Iowa, and I also work every day between now and the day we leave. 

I'll try to get as many posts done as possible before AI, since I'm not sure if I'll be able to get anything done while I'm there. And hey, if pigs are flying and one of you guys happens to be going to AI, come say hi! I'm running the "Obscure Yet Awesome" and "Horror in Japan" panels, and I'll be dressed as Art Slave (because I've had no time to make a real, not-completely-obscure costume). I'll probably end up turning my "Horror in Japan panel into a novel-length pretty in-depth post afterwards, so say the beginning of August.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment